Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Acana Sport & Agility Recipe Dry Dog Food
When it comes to ACANA food for dogs, every ingredient matters. That’s why the Sport & Agility Recipe is thoughtfully crafted to meet the unique needs of active and energetic dogs of all breeds. Rich with 75% quality animal ingredients like fresh Canadian chicken and raw flounder balanced with 25% fruit, vegetables & botanicals, this recipe provides plenty of the animal protein your active dog needs to live their best life. With quality animal ingredients balanced with fruit, vegetables and botanicals delivered daily, every meal of ACANA Sport & Agility Recipe is like it came from the farmer’s market.
- 1st ingredient is fresh Canadian chicken. Fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Rich in animal protein & calories to provide the energy your active dog needs.
- Contains no grain ingredients.
- Proudly crafted in Canada.
Fresh chicken (20%), chicken meal (20%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, chicken fat (8%), turkey meal (7%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (4%), herring meal (4%), eggs (4%), raw flounder (4%), fish oil (3.5%), whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, whole yellow peas, pea starch, raw turkey liver (0.5%), salt, dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole apples, fresh whole pears, fresh whole zucchini, dried chicory root, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, fresh beet greens, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, fresh whole saskatoon berries, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips
- Crude protein (min) 35%
- Fat content (min) 22%
- Crude fibre (max) 5%
- Crude ash (max) 8%
- Moisture (max) 12%
- Calcium (min) 1.7%
- Phosphorus (min) 1.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids (min) 1.2%
- Omega-6 fatty acids (min) 2.7%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min) 0.4%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min) 0.4%
3725 kcal/kg (447 kcal per 250ml/120g cup)