Acana Adult Small Breed Recipe Dry Dog Food
Online Price $22.98
This variant is currently sold out
*Note that this product is going through a packaging change and you may receive new or old packaging*
When it comes to ACANA food for dogs, every ingredient matters. That’s why the Adult Small Breed Recipe is thoughtfully crafted to nurture your small dog from start to finish. Rich with 60% quality animal ingredients like fresh Canadian chicken and raw flounder balanced with 40% fruit, vegetables & botanicals, this recipe provides the protein and nutrition your small breed dog needs. With quality animal ingredients balanced with fruit, vegetables and botanicals delivered daily, every meal of ACANA Adult Small Breed Recipe is like it came from the farmer’s market.
- 1st ingredient is fresh Canadian chicken. Fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Includes 31%1 protein to provide energy for your small breed puppy.
- Features a smaller kibble size.
- Contains no grain ingredients
- Proudly crafted in Canada.
Fresh chicken (16%), chicken meal (15%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole chickpeas, turkey meal (4.5%), chicken fat (4%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (4%), herring meal (4%), eggs (4%), raw flounder (4%), fish oil (4%), whole green lentils, whole yellow peas, pea fibre, pea starch, raw turkey liver (0.5%), salt, dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole apples, fresh whole pears, fresh whole zucchini, dried chicory root, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, fresh beet greens, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, fresh whole saskatoon berries, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips
- Crude protein (min.)31%
- Fat content (min.)17%
- Crude fibre (max.)5%
- Crude ash (max.)7%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Calcium (min.)1.4%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids (min.)1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids (min.)2.6%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.3%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.3%
- Glucosamine (min.)800mg/kg
3510 kcal/kg (421 kcal per 250ml/120g cup)
2KG / 6KG