Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Acana Adult Large Breed Recipe Dry Dog Food
When it comes to ACANA food for dogs, every ingredient matters. That’s why the Adult Large Breed Recipe is thoughtfully crafted to meet the unique needs of your large breed dog. Rich with 60% quality animal ingredients like fresh Canadian chicken and raw flounder balanced with 40% fruit, vegetables & botanicals, this recipe provides the nutrition and animal protein your large breed dog needs to live their best life. With quality animal ingredients balanced with fruit, vegetables and botanicals delivered daily, every meal of ACANA Adult Large Breed Recipe is like it came from the farmer’s market.
- 1st ingredient is fresh Canadian chicken. Fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Appropriate for large to giant breed dogs over 1 year of age, weighing over 25kg.
- High in calcium to help support healthy bones & joints.
- Features a larger kibble size.
- Contains no grain ingredients
- Proudly crafted in Canada.
Fresh chicken (16 %), chicken meal (16 %), whole red lentils, whole green peas, turkey meal (6 %), whole chickpeas, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (4 %), herring meal (4 %), eggs (4 %), raw flounder (3.5%), fish oil (3%), chicken fat (3%), whole green lentils, whole yellow peas, pea fiber, pea starch, raw turkey livers (0.5 %), salt, dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole apples, fresh whole pears, fresh whole zucchini, dried chicory root, copper proteinate, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, fresh beet greens, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, fresh whole saskatoon berries, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.
- Crude protein (min) 31%
- Fat content (min) 15%
- Crude fibre (max) 6%
- Crude ash (max) 7%
- Moisture (max) 12%
- Calcium (min) 1.4%
- Phosphorus (min) 1.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids (min) 1.2%
- Omega-6 fatty acids (min) 2.4%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min) 0.4%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min) 0.4%
3375 kcal/kg (405 kcal per 250ml/120g cup),
11.4KG / 17KG