Acana Pacifica Recipe Dry Dog Food
Online Price $26.98Regular Price $29.47
This variant is currently sold out
*Note that this product is going through a packaging change and you may receive the old or new packaging*
Every ACANA recipe is thoughtfully crafted from start to finish with premium ingredients. With the highest protein offering in ACANA pet foods, the ACANA Highest Protein Pacifica Recipe is rich with 70% quality animal ingredients like whole mackerel, herring, rockfish, hake, and flounder, balanced with 30% fruits, vegetables, and botanicals, many delivered daily. Artificial colours, flavours or preservatives are never added in our kitchen.
- First THREE ingredients are raw mackerel, herring, and redfish, making this recipe nutrient-dense, with our highest protein offering.
- Includes fresh or raw vegetables & fruit like spinach, whole pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, apples, and pears, all nutritious and high in fibre.
- No added grain ingredients, soy, corn, wheat or tapioca.
- Coated with freeze-dried cod and liver for a delicious taste your dog will crave.
- Crafted in the Canada with the world’s finest ingredients.
Raw whole herring (14%), raw whole mackerel (11%), raw flounder (9%), herring meal (7%), mackerel meal (7%), blue whiting meal (7%), whole green peas, whole red lentils, whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, fish oil (6%), raw whole hake (4.5%), raw whole rockfish (4.5%), whole pinto beans, whole yellow peas, pea starch, sunflower oil, lentil fibre, dried kelp, freeze-dried cod and liver, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole apples, fresh whole pears, fresh whole zucchini, dried chicory root, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, fresh beet greens, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.
- Crude protein (min.)35%
- Fat content (min.)17%
- Crude ash (max.)7%
- Crude fibre (max.)6%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Calcium (min.)1.3%
- Phosphorus (min.)1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids (min.)2%
- Omega-3 fatty acids (min.)2%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.9%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.7%
3850 kcal/kg (462 kcal per 250ml/120g cup)
2KG / 6KG / 11.4KG