Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Zoë Dog Grain Free Beef with Peas & Pumpkin Dry Dog Food
Quality sources of protein, including Canadian sourced beef and chicken, are at the foundation of this recipe. It’s what they are paired with, that makes Zoë different. From “superfoods” like quinoa and berries to healthy fats and probiotics, Zoë dog food is created with carefully selected ingredients to offer pet parents a healthier option and pets a flavorful dish they can enjoy.
- Made in Canada, suitable for all breeds and all ages
- Grain-Free Formula; Grains are replaced with Quinoa, an ancient pseudo grain & superfood high in protein, peas, russet potatoes and pumpkin
- Canadian sources of protein, including fresh beef and high quality chicken meal, are at the foundation of our grain-free recipe.
- This powerful combination of salmon oil, chia & flax ensures a diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids to help your dog maintain a healthy skin & coat.
- Prebiotics & probiotics, along with ingredients rich in dietary fiber such as sweet potatoes, black beans, oats and barley, help support a healthy digestive system.
- Berries and carrots, loaded with antioxidants and phytonutrients, along with vitamins and minerals help support a healthy immune system.
Chicken meal, deboned beef, peas, russet potatoes, potato starch, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), pumpkin, natural chicken flavor, flaxseed, chia seed, quinoa seed, sweet potato, black beans, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, salmon oil (source of DHA), salt, potassium chloride, lecithin, calcium propionate (preservative), apple, blueberry, cranberry, carrot, spinach, broccoli, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc sulfate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], chicory root extract, yeast extract, choline chloride, L-lysine, DL-methionine, rosemary extract, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
|Crude Protein (min)||26.0%
|Crude Fat (min)||15.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||4.0%|
|Vitamin A (min)||20,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 (min)||900 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (min)||100 IU/kg|
|Omega-6 fatty acids (min)||2.5%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids (min)||0.5%|
Calorie content(ME, calculated): 3,365 kcal/kg • 440 kcal/cup
2 kg (4.4lbs), 5 kg (11lbs)