Nutrience SubZero Healthy Puppy Fraser Valley Recipe Dry Dog Food
Our Puppy Fraser Valley formula is a puppy food prepared with fresh, never frozen Canadian sources of poultry, Pacific wild-caught fish and real freeze-dried chicken for a superior flavor that even the finickiest puppies will crave. Whole vegetables and fruits are included for their antioxidant and phytonutrient properties to help puppies develop a strong immune system. Additionally, this formula is made with natural sources of DHA to help support brain and eye development. Help them grow to be their strongest and healthiest selves! Our Canadian Fraser Valley formula puppy food is suitable for all breeds, including large breed puppies.
We take great pride in sourcing fresh poultry, meats, wild-caught fish, and produce directly from Canadian farmers, ranchers and fishermen –chicken and turkey from Fraser Valley and wild-caught fish that is plentiful in the cold, clear waters of the Pacific Northwest.
- Made with Fresh Canadian Sourced Protein: Made with fresh Canadian sourced proteins to support lean-muscle growth and energy levels.
- Supports Brain Development: Contains DHA to help support brain and eye development.
- Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Salmon oil, herring oil and cod liver are used as the primary sources of DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids to ensure healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Supports Heart Health: Fortified with vitamins and minerals, including taurine to support a healthy heart.
- Fortified with Prebiotics & Probiotics: Fortified with prebiotics & probiotics that provide greater absorption of nutrients and help support healthy gut flora.
- Helps Develop a Strong Immune System: Fortified with prebiotics & probiotics that provide greater absorption of nutrients and help support healthy gut flora.
- Protects Joints During Growth: Includes glucosamine and chondroitin to help protect their joints during growth spurts.
- Rich Blend of Fruits & Vegetables: Made with a rich blend of fruits and vegetables such as peas, red lentils, sweet potatoes, chickpeas, pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, spinach broccoli, apples, blueberries, pomegranate, juniper berry, and more.
Deboned Chicken, Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Salmon, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Turkey Liver, Turkey Heart, Herring, Cod, Cod Liver, Peas, Red Lentils, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Sweet Potatoes, Chickpeas, Whole Eggs, Natural Chicken Flavor, Sun-Cured Alfalfa Meal, Freeze-Dried Chicken, Freeze-Dried Pumpkin, Freeze-Dried Chicken Liver, Freeze-Dried Green Mussels, Freeze-Dried Cod Liver, Freeze-Dried Kelp, Salmon Oil (Natural Source Of DHA), Herring Oil, Coconut Oil, Pumpkin, Butternut Squash, Carrots, Spinach, Broccoli, Apples, Blueberries, Cranberries, Pomegranate, Juniper Berry Extract, Ginger, Fennel, Chamomile, Peppermint Leaf, Licorice Root, Turmeric, Vitamins [vitamin E Supplement, vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, Folic Acid], Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Chicory Root Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Yeast Extract, Thyme Extract, Rosemary Extract, Taurine, Chondroitin Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Bifidum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product.
|Crude protein min.||38.0%|
|Crude fat min.||18.0%|
|Crude fiber max.||3.5%|
|Docosahexaenoic acid* (DHA) min.||0.21%|
|Vitamin A min.||20,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 min.||1,300 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E min.||130 IU/kg|
|Omega-6 fatty acids* min.||3.3%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids* min.||0.4%|
|Total microorganisms* min. (L. acidophilus, L.casei, B. bifidum, E. faecium in descending amounts)||225,000,000 CFU/lb|
Most orders leave our warehouse within 2-4 business days. So you can feel confident that your order will arrive when you need it.
Please provide a street address if you choose Free shipping, Canpar or Purolator as your shipping method.
Both Canpar and Purolator shipments will require a signature upon delivery unless you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door with "no signature required". *Please note that neither Petland nor the delivery service is liable for any lost or stolen packages if you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door.
Petland.ca customers have toll-free access to highly trained customer service reps for solutions to a variety of pet questions. Contact us with any questions or concerns.