Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Nature's Miracle Advanced Stain & Odor Eliminator for Dogs
Nature's Miracle Advanced Stain and Odor Eliminator for dogs works to discourage re-soiling by removing the odor of dog messes. The bacteria-based formula produces enzymes when it comes in contact with bio-based messes including severe urine, diarrhea, vomit and blood. The Stain and Odor Eliminator is safe to use on carpets, hard floors, furniture, fabrics and more, when used as directed, and leaves you with a light fresh scent.
- Discourages re-soiling by removing the odor of the toughest dog messes
- For use on carpets, hard floors, furniture, fabrics & more
- Safe for pets & home
- Enzymes target severe dog messes
- Works to eliminate severe stains and odors
Water, Surfactants, Isopropyl Alcohol, Enzymatic Blend, Fresh Fragrance, Preservative, Odor Counteractant
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Before using, test surfaces to be treated for color fastness by applying to a hidden area. Wait 1 hour, then wipe with cloth. If color is removed from the test area, do not use Nature's Miracle Advanced Stain & Odor Eliminator on those surfaces. Do not use on untreated hardwood, leather, suede, silk or wool specialty fabrics. Always use this product full strength. Do not dilute. Always use Nature's Miracle Advanced Stain & Odor Eliminator products first. Other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically "set" stains that will be impossible to remove.
FOR STAIN REMOVAL:
- Wipe up as much of the stain as possible. then thoroughly soak stain with this product.
- Allow to work for 15 minutes, then blot up stain with a clean cloth.
- Allow area to dry for 24 hours.
- For severe, old or stubborn stains (feces or vomit/hairball), follow steps 1-2 above and follow with gently scrubbing the stain with a soft bristle brush for 1 minute, then allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Wipe up excess odor-causing material, then thoroughly soak area with this product. Saturation is important so that this product can penetrate deeply to the odor source. In carpeting, this may mean lifting carpel and applying directly to the pad and floor.
- Do not wipe up excess.
- Leave treated area wet and let it air dry. Odor will fade as this product dries. Complete odor elimination only happens when all odor sources are reached.
- For severe, old or stubborn odors on carpeting or fabrics, saturate a towel with water and lay over the treated area, letting sit for 1 to 2 hours. This will allow the bacterial enzymatic activity to break down and consume more of the odor.
Storage and Disposal:
Storage: Store container upright and tightly sealed in a dry place out of reach of children and pets. Keep from freezing or overheating.
Disposal: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
Available Sizes: 32 oz / 128 oz