Gravel is an essential part of an aquarium that assists in mechanical and biological filtration, leading to a healthier and happier fish environment. Fish Gear gravel helps prevent food, fecal mater, and other debris from freely floating around the aquarium. Fish Gear gravel also comes in a variety of designs and colours to add fun and beauty to any style of aquarium. Enhance your finned friend's home today with Petland Fish Gear Gravel!
- Suitable for a betta home or to add a splash of colour to your aquarium
- 100% safe & non toxic
- Available Size: 500 g Container
- Rinse gravel THOUROUGHLY with cold water until water runs clear and free of debris and colour. (Never use soap or detergent)
- When filling your tank with water, place saucer on gravel and pour water onto the saucer. This will help prevent the water from disturbing your new gravel.
- Once your aquarium is set-up and running, use a gravel vacuum for regular aquarium cleaning.
Caution: Choose the right gravel for your fish. Some fish do not do well with gravel and are better suited for sand or bare bottom aquariums. Gravel can also be a chocking hazard to some fish.
*Due to lighting and other factors, colouring may vary slightly from image shown.*Show Less
Most orders leave our warehouse within 2-4 business days. So you can feel confident that your order will arrive when you need it.
Please provide a street address if you choose Free shipping, Canpar or Purolator as your shipping method.
Both Canpar and Purolator shipments will require a signature upon delivery unless you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door with "no signature required". *Please note that neither Petland nor the delivery service is liable for any lost or stolen packages if you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door.
Petland.ca customers have toll-free access to highly trained customer service reps for solutions to a variety of pet questions. Contact us with any questions or concerns.