Fish Gear Colour Blends Gravel
Gravel is an essential part of an aquarium that assists in mechanical and biological filtration, leading to a healthier and happier fish environment. Fish Gear gravel helps prevent food, fecal mater, and other debris from freely floating around the aquarium. Fish Gear gravel also comes in a variety of designs and colours to add fun and beauty to any style of aquarium. Enhance your finned friend's home today with Petland Fish Gear Gravel!
- Suitable for a betta home or to add a splash of colour to your aquarium
- 100% safe & non toxic
- Available Size: 500 g Container
- Rinse gravel THOUROUGHLY with cold water until water runs clear and free of debris and colour. (Never use soap or detergent)
- When filling your tank with water, place saucer on gravel and pour water onto the saucer. This will help prevent the water from disturbing your new gravel.
- Once your aquarium is set-up and running, use a gravel vacuum for regular aquarium cleaning.
Caution: Choose the right gravel for your fish. Some fish do not do well with gravel and are better suited for sand or bare bottom aquariums. Gravel can also be a chocking hazard to some fish.
*Due to lighting and other factors, colouring may vary slightly from image shown.*Show Less
Most orders leave our warehouse within 2-4 business days. So you can feel confident that your order will arrive when you need it.
Petland.ca customers have toll-free access to highly trained customer service reps for solutions to a variety of pet questions. Contact us with any questions or concerns.