Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Scrumptious Tuna Dinner with Shrimp Canned Cat food
What is red meat tuna?
The metabolically active muscle that allows tuna to swim for long periods of time without rest. The red pigment comes from the high myoglobin content in the muscle that allows it to transfer more oxygen thus providing more energy (similar to duck breast) than light meat tuna.
- Taste preferred by cats over light meat tuna, chicken and beef
- Rich in high quality protein to help support muscle growth
- Highly digestible for a healthy digestive tract
- All natural - no added fillers, by-products or meals
of chicken breast
- Recommended for Kittens and Adult Cats
Ingredients: Tuna, Tuna Broth, Shrimp, Sunflower Oil, Modified Tapioca Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Glycine Complex, Vitamin K Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Panthothenate, Riboflavin Supplement.
Crude Protein (min) 15.0%
Crude Fat (min) 2.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 2.0%
Moisture (max) 82.0%
Ash (max) 3.0%
Calorie Content (ME : Calculated) : 974 kcal/kg or 77 kcal/can
Net Wt. 2.8 oz. (80g)