Science Diet Adult 11+ Indoor, Chicken Recipe, Dry Cat Food; Available in 2 Sizes
Online Price $28.98Regular Price $32.17
This variant is currently sold out
Hill's Science Diet Indoor Adult 11+ dry cat food is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of cats with an indoor lifestyle during their golden years.
- Natural fiber supports digestive health and high-quality ingredients make litter box clean-up easy
- Optimal levels of key nutrients to support eye, heart, kidney & joint health
- Natural high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients for a flavorful, nutritious meal
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Brewers Rice, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Iodized Salt, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Green Peas, Natural Flavors, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene.
3790 kcal/kg (398 kcal/cup)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||29.9|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.54|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.01|
Senior 11+ Obese Prone:
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|4 (1,8)||3/8 (40)|
|6 (2,7)||1/2 (55)|
|8 (3,6)||2/3 (70)|
|10 (4,5)||3/4 (80)|
|12 (5,4)||7/8 (90)|
|14 (6,4)||1 (105)|
|16 (7,3)||1 1/8 (120)|
Hill's Science Diet Adult 11+ Indoor cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Adult cats 11+ years of age with an indoor lifestyle.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Kitten or Hill's Science Diet Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
Available Sizes: 3.5lb. / 7lb.