Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Orijen Puppy Dry Dog Food
*Note that this product is going through a packaging change and you may receive new or old packaging*
All puppies do best on a Biologically Appropriate diet: one that is rich in protein and fat from quality animal ingredients to support peak development. ORIJEN Puppy recipe is packed with 85% quality animal ingredients like fresh or raw+ free-run chicken and turkey, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs. With rich inclusions of Wholeprey animals, ORIJEN dog food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition dogs need. The result is a diet for your canine companion that is beyond comparison.
- The first 5 ingredients are fresh or raw poultry and fish ingredients.
- 85% quality poultry and fish ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- Our authentic WholePrey diet features the most succulent parts of the prey like poultry or fish, organs and bone to mimic what your dog’s ancestors consumed in the wild.
- Freeze-dried coated for a burst of raw flavour your dog instinctively craves.
- Proudly crafted in Canada with the world’s best ingredients.
Fresh chicken (23%), raw turkey (10%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (8%), raw whole herring (6%), raw whole hake (5%), fresh eggs (5%), dehydrated chicken (4%), dehydrated turkey (4%), dehydrated mackerel (4%), dehydrated sardine (4%), dehydrated herring (4%), chicken fat (4%), whole red lentils, whole peas, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, lentil fibre, whole pinto beans, whole navy beans, raw turkey liver (2%), pollock oil (2%), pea starch, dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole apples, fresh whole pears, dried chicory root, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.
- Crude protein 38%
- Fat content 20%
- Crude ash 8%
- Crude fiber 5%
- Moisture 12%
- Calcium 1.4%
- Phosphorus 1.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids 1.1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids 3%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 0.35%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 0.25%
4000 kcal/kg (520 kcal per 250ml/130g cup)
2KG / 6KG / 11.4KG