Nutrience Grain Free Turkey, Chicken and Duck Indoor Formula Dry Cat Food, 5 kg
A lower-fat formulation for cats of all life stages and all breeds, Nutrience Grain Free Indoor Cat – Turkey, Chicken & Duck formula especially suits indoor cats and less active cats still requiring a grain-free diet. Nutrience Grain Free Indoor Formula for Cats is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
- Multiple Premium Animal Proteins: Premium lean protein sources provide a complete essential amino acid profile for overall health and growth of your cat, while keeping them trim & fit.
- Low-Glycemic Carbohydrates: Grains have been replaced by lentils and sweet potatoes, selected for their nutritional value and low-glycemic properties. Low-glycemic carbohydrates, which slow or lower glucose release into the bloodstream, may lower the risk of diabetes and help prevent obesity.
- Coconut Oil, Pineapple Extract & Psyllium Fiber: Coconut oil is used for its ability to provide multiple health benefits, while pineapple extract and psyllium fiber reduces the formation of hairballs & eases their intestinal transit.
- Wholesome Fruits & Vegetables: Whole fruits and vegetables contain rich antioxidant and phytonutrient properties.
- Marine Source Omega-3: Salmon oil and coldwater Atlantic herring are used as the primary sources of DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids, to contribute to a healthy skin and coat while reducing shedding.
- Nutritional Supplements: Powerful prebiotics & probiotics provide a greater absorption of nutrients and promote digestion, while glucosamine & chondroitin are incorporated to maintain joint health.
Ingredients (Meat 75% / Veggies 25% / Grains 0%):
Deboned turkey, chicken meal, turkey meal, green peas, sweet potatoes, lentils, sun-cured alfalfa meal, pea fiber, tapioca, deboned duck, deboned chicken, whole egg, natural chicken flavor, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), chicken liver, psyllium, salmon oil (source of DHA), coconut oil, pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, spinach, broccoli, apples, pears, blueberries, cranberries, pomegranate, juniper berry extract, ginger, fennel, peppermint leaf, licorice root, turmeric, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, inositol, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], choline chloride, lecithin, DL-methionine, salt, potassium chloride, taurine, chicory root extract, dried kelp, yeast extract, glucosamine hydrochloride, L lysine, rosemary extract, yucca schidigera extract, chondroitin sulfate, pineapple extract, L-carnitine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus helveticus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product.
Most orders leave our warehouse within 2-4 business days. So you can feel confident that your order will arrive when you need it.
Please provide a street address if you choose Free shipping, Canpar or Purolator as your shipping method.
Both Canpar and Purolator shipments will require a signature upon delivery unless you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door with "no signature required". *Please note that neither Petland nor the delivery service is liable for any lost or stolen packages if you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door.
Petland.ca customers have toll-free access to highly trained customer service reps for solutions to a variety of pet questions. Contact us with any questions or concerns.