Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Fluval Bug Bites Sinking Granules Bottom Feeder Formula
Insects are hunted by fish in the wild as they offer a widely available food source. The instinctive feeding habit is the foundation behind Bug Bites, which are formulated with nutrient-rich insect larvae and enriched with multiple quality proteins, vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- This formula incorporates a healthy mix of animal proteins, vegetables and fiber, which is ideal for all types of plecos and ancistrus.
- Contains up to 40%, nutrient-rich Black Soldier Fly Larvae (#1 ingredient).
- High in multiple proteins (i.e. Whole Salmon – rich in Omega 3 and 6 for healthy skin, scales and fins)
- Fiber-rich to mimic a bottom feeder’s natural diet
- Fortified with essential vitamins, amino acids and minerals for a balanced daily diet
- Easily digestible
- Naturally palatable – a taste fish crave
- Sinking granule format (1.4-2.0 MM) – ideal for bottom feeders
- Sustainably processed in small batches for quality control and maximum freshness
- No artifical fillers, colors or perservatives
- Made in Canada
Ingredients: Black soldier fly larvae, salmon, wheat, green peas, potato, dicalcium phosphate, alfalfa nutrient concentrate, calcium carbonate, DL-methionine, lecithin, choline chloride, L-lysine, vitamin E supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, marigold extract, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, beta-carotene, rosemary extract, riboflavin, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, inositol, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (%) (min) 32.0, Crude fat (%) (min) 12.0, Crude fiber (%) (max) 6.0, Moisture (%) (max) 10.0, Ash (%) (max) 9.0, Calcium (%) (min) 1.50%, Phosphorus (%) (min) 0.80%, Vitamin A (IU/kg) (min) 2,500, Vitamin D3 (IU/kg) (min) 2,400,Vitamin E (IU/kg) (min) 75.
Feeding Instructions: Feed as much as fish can eat in two minutes, two or three times daily.
Storage Instructions: After opening, store in a cool dry place. See back of pack for best before date.
Available in 45g