NaturVet Coprophagia Stool Eating Deterrent plus Breath Aid Soft Chews for Dogs
NaturVet® Coprophagia Deterrent Soft Chews are for use in dogs over the age of 12 weeks. Helps deter dogs from consuming their own stool or other dogs’ stool if they are also given NaturVet Coprophagia Stool Eating Deterrent Soft Chews.
- Made with a special blend of yucca, chamomile, and proprietary enzymes
- Wheat Free
- Tasty soft chew is easy to feed and tastes like a treat
- Includes breath aiding ingredients for a fresher smell
Active Ingredients per 2 Soft Chews:
- Yucca schidigera 400 mg
- Parsley Leaf 200 mg
- Proprietary Enzyme Blend 70 mg (alpha-Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase, Protease, Bacillus coagulans, Fructooligosaccharides)
- Chamomile 50 mg
Brewers Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Glutamic Acid, Glycerin, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavoring, Rosemary Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Oil, Water.
Directions For Use: (Daily- Allow two to four weeks to see results.)
- Up to 40 lbs. = 1 soft chew
- 41 to 80 lbs. = 2 soft chews
- 81 lbs. & over = 4 soft chews
Caution: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Absorption of drugs taken simultaneously may be delayed.
Not for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave package unattended around pets.
Size: 70 Soft Chews (Net Wt. 5.4oz/154g)