Living World Green Grass Cage Mat
The Living World Green Grass Cage Mat is an all-natural hand-woven mat that can be used as bedding, a chew toy or as a play mat by your small pet. When used as bedding, its soothing texture offers a comfortable resting and nesting spot; ideal for protecting sensitive paws from wire bottom cages. As a play mat, small treats can be hidden in between the woven layers to keep your pet active and engaged and provide hours of foraging fun. As a chew toy, it satisfies your small pet’s instinctive need to gnaw, helping to keep its teeth trim and healthy.
- Includes two wooden sticks attached to mat for stability or to be used as a chewing toy
- Crafted from natural eco-friendly materials
- Safe to chew (Supports natural chewing instincts; coarse texture helps keep teeth trim and healthy)
- Offers a comfortable resting and nesting spot
- Helps satisfy natural digging and burrowing instincts
- Protects sensitive paws from harsh cage surfaces
Suitable for rabbits, guinea pigs and other small animals.
Material Composition: Napier Grass, Neem Tree Wood, Jute
Directions For Use: Use the rope to help secure mat to cage, or to tie ends together to create hideaway/play tunnel. After tying, cut off any loose ends of rope to prevent pet entanglement. Replace mat when it gets dirty or damp.
Available Sizes: (These are natural products, size, weight, and color may vary.)
- Small 28 cm L x 21 cm W x 3 cm D (11″ x 8.2″ x 1″)
- Large 42 cm L x 28 cm W x 3 cm D (16.5″ x 11” x 1″)