Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Hikari Tropical Sinking Wafers
Sinking Wafers® were specifically developed for corydoras catfish, loaches and other bottom feeders after extensive research into their nutritional requirements and eating habits. Keep them active and in ideal form with Sinking Wafers®!
Scientifically Designed for Success
- High levels of marine and vegetable proteins bottom feeders prefer and love
- A uniquely balanced combination of nutritious ingredients supplemented with the vitamins and minerals bottom feeders require to support their immune system
- The extremely flavorful disc and aromatic ingredient blend will attract even the most finicky eater
- Offer extreme digestibility thereby reducing the chances of water clouding
A Pellet Designed with A Purpose
- This one-of-a-kind "soft disc" has been developed for bottom feeders who have small downward facing mouths and typically gulp their food
- A smaller sized disc offers just the right amount of nutrition for common community tank applications
- Scientifically developed to avoid dissolving so your nocturnal feeders will have a chance to properly graze too
- When used as directed will not cloud your aquarium water
Fish meal, wheat germ meal, soybean meal, wheat flour, whole crushed silkworm pupae, dried seaweed meal, dried bakery product, brewers dried yeast, fish oil, krill meal, spirulina, garlic, DL-methionine, astaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, disodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.* 08-51K
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 36.0%||min. 9.0%||max. 4.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 16.0%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|min. 0.8%||min. 8,800 IU/kg||min. 1,300 IU/kg||min. 4,900 IU/kg||min. 190 mg/kg|
Feed the amount your pet will completely consume in 20 minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food after feeding period to avoid water clouding or health-impacting issues.
Ideal for smaller bottom feeding fish including corydoras catfish and loaches.
Available Sizes: 0.88 oz, 1.76 oz, 3.88 oz, 2.2 lb