Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Hikari Tropical Micro Pellets
Small pellets designed specifically for smaller-mouth fishes, providing them superior nutrition with excellent digestibility. The micro-coating maintains nutrient integrity while the nutrition packed pellets offer outstanding value compared to flakes.
Nutrition Smaller Fish Require
- The premium-select marine and vegetable protein mix is ideal for small tropical fish who require larger energy reserves
- A unique balance of Krill and Spirulina along with Bio-Technology offers vivid coloration
- The precisely colored granule improves underwater visibility thereby resulting in more rapid acceptance and less uneaten food than competitive products
- Developed to offer a "value" option when compared to most flake foods and eliminate the need for you to crush the flakes before feeding
A Pellet With A Purpose
- This semi-floating diet utilizes micro-coating technology to lock in its unique nutritional components while reducing the chances of water clouding
- The rapidly softening pellet provides a softer texture that's ideally suited for most smaller community tank fishes
- This smaller granule allows even the smallest of fish ready access to the nutrient package
Fish meal, krill meal, soybean meal, flaked corn, cuttlefish meal, brewers dried yeast, wheat germ meal, wheat starch, fish oil, powdered cellulose, hydrolyzed vegetable sucrose polyesters, dried seaweed meal, lecithin, DL-methionine, garlic, spirulina, astaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, P-aminobenzoic acid, disodium phosphate, salt, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, red 3, yellow 5 (artificial colors).
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 43.0%||min. 7.0%||max. 7.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 17.0%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|min. 1.1%||min. 16,000 IU/kg||min. 2,400 IU/kg||min. 960 IU/kg||min. 360 mg/kg|
Feed two (2) to three (3) times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in about a minute. Care should be taken to avoid overfeeding as water quality issues can result.
Note: Hikari® Tropical Micro Pellets® contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
Available Sizes: 0.77 oz, 1.58 oz