Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Hikari Tropical Blood Red Parrot+ Floating Pellet Diet
The world’s 1st probiotic enhanced blood red parrot diet. Free of any hormones and formulated with a number of natural color enhancing ingredients, expect outstanding form and superb coloration. Best of all the highly digestible ingredients along with the inclusion of our Hikari-Germ™ help reduce waste and thereby help improve water quality with continued use.
- Floating Food
- Aggressive Colour
- Aggressive Growth
Super-Charged Nutrient Mix
- Beneficial living microorganisms Hikari-Germ™ that promote rapid, fat-deposit-free growth and desirable form
- Superior color enhancing effect derived from our scientifically developed, Hikari™ Aquatic lab verified formula, including Chili Pepper, Phaffia Yeast, Krill, Astaxanthin, Canthaxanthin and Marigold Flower Meal to help your red parrot retain their true natural beauty year round
- Contains stabilized vitamin C which supports immune system health
- Excellent nutrition to promote a long, health-filled life
Fish meal, flaked corn, wheat flour, brewers dried yeast, corn gluten meal, fish oil, wheat starch, rice bran, astaxanthin, extracted marigold flower meal, garlic, DL-methionine, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, red chili pepper, phaffia dried yeast, krill meal, L-lysine, canthaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, disodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.*
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 40.0%||min. 5.0%||max. 2.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 13.0%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid||B.Subtilis|
|min. 1.3%||min. 14,000 IU/kg||min. 2,100 IU/kg||min. 460 IU/kg||min. 320 mg/kg||min. 1.0x106 CFU/g|
Saki-Hikari™ offers your pet improved nutrient utilization through more efficient assimilation. This can translate into better water quality with continued use.
Feed two to three times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period to avoid health impacting water quality issues.
- Floating Type Mini: 11.7 oz
- Floating Type Medium: 11.7 oz