Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Hikari Tropical Algae Wafers
Hikari Tropical Algae Wafers were specifically developed for the hard to feed plecostomus and other algae eating bottom feeders. Accept no substitutes, request the first and finest disc shaped diet for your herbivorous fish!
- A perfect balance of premium-select ingredients developed to promote proper growth and desirable form in most herbivorous species.
- Contains higher levels of vegetable matter and multiple algaes that plecostomus and other algae eaters prefer.
- The uniquely shaped disc sinks rapidly and retains its shape allowing less aggressive species ready access to its nutrition over longer period of time.
- The perfect treat for your omnivorous fish to super-charge their nutrient intake.
- Contains pure-cultured spirulina and chlorella algae to help your underwater friends look their best, always.
- Trust the Hikari® logo to assure your aquatic pets are getting the original and proven Algae Wafers™ formulation!
Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Wheat Germ Meal, Cassava Starch, Dried Bakery Product, Dried Seaweed Meal, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate Dehydrated, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Soybean Meal, Fish Oil, Krill Meal, Spirulina, Garlic, DL-Methionine, Chlorella, Astaxanthin, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Stabilized Vitamin C), Inositol, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Disodium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate
Crude Protein (min) 33.0%
Crude Fat (min) 4.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 3.0%
Moisture (max) 10.0%
Ash (max) 17.0%
Phosphorus (min) 0.8%
Vitamin A (min) 8,700 IU/kg
Vitamin D3 (min) 1,300 IU/kg
Vitamin E (min) 1,700 IU/kg
Ascorbic Acid (min) 190 mg/kg
Feed no more than the amount your fish will completely consume within two hours. Many bottom feeders are nocturnal (active at night), for best results feed late in the day or at night. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period
Available Sizes: 0.7 oz , 2.2 lb