Fluval Carbon Filter Media
Fluval Carbon is a premium, low-ash and highly porous carbon that is highly effective at removing heavy metals, odors, discolorations, organic contaminants and pollutants from aquarium water.
Key Features :
- Chemical filter media
- Removes trace metals toxic to sensitive fish, organic contaminants, discolorations and odors
- Creates sparkling, crystal clear water
- Made of bituminous carbon - long lasting, highly porous and absorbent
- Provides large surface area for adsorption of impurities
- Will not raise phosphate levels
- Ideal for use with most canister filters
- For best results, replace every 4 weeks
- 3 x 100 g (3.5 oz) nylon bags or 1650g container
Most orders leave our warehouse within 2-4 business days. So you can feel confident that your order will arrive when you need it.
Please provide a street address if you choose Free shipping, Canpar or Purolator as your shipping method.
Both Canpar and Purolator shipments will require a signature upon delivery unless you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door with "no signature required". *Please note that neither Petland nor the delivery service is liable for any lost or stolen packages if you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door.
Petland.ca customers have toll-free access to highly trained customer service reps for solutions to a variety of pet questions. Contact us with any questions or concerns.