A broad-spectrum daylight spot lamp with a Neodymium sleeve. The spectrum is ideal for plant's photosynthesis and the UVA (ultraviolet A) light contributes to reptiles' physiological well-being.
The spot allows one to direct the heat and light in a certain direction to create basking sites in the terrarium.
Key Features :
- Broad-spectrum daylight spot lamp for terrariums
- Creates a basking area for thermoregulation
- Increases ambient air temperature
- Stimulates breeding behavior through UVA rays
- Can be combined with Night Glo or Heat Glo for a 24 hours cycle
Available in 4 sizes;
- PT 2131, 50 Watt, 6.3 cm (2.5") diameter
- PT 2132, 75 Watt, 6.3 cm (2.5") diameter
- PT 2133, 100 Watt, 8 cm (3") diameter
- PT 2134, 150 Watt, 9.5 cm (3.7") diameter