BLUE Wilderness Grain Free Weight Control Chicken Recipe Cat Food
Inspired by the diet of the lynx, a tireless and legendary hunter, BLUE Wilderness is a protein-rich, grain-free food that contains more of the delicious meat cats love. BLUE Wilderness is a product of the Blue Buffalo company. Based in the United States, Blue Buffalo makes premium-quality pet foods featuring real meat, fruit and vegetables.
- PACKED WITH REAL CHICKEN: Made to feed your feline's wild side, this high protein cat food is packed with more of the chicken cats crave to help build and maintain lean muscle mass
- GRAIN FREE, WEIGHT CONTROL CAT FOOD: BLUE Wilderness grain free weight control cat food is made with a careful balance of calories and fat to help your cat achieve and maintain and ideal bodyweight without any of the grains that contain gluten
- WITH LIFESOURCE BITS: This formula contains BLUE's exclusive LifeSource Bits - a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists, to support immune system health
- NATURAL CAT FOOD: BLUE dry cat food is made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals; It never contains chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives
A sensible alternative to raw diets
Raw diets are less convenient to prepare than BLUE Wilderness cat food. What's more, with raw diets you typically need to provide additional supplements to ensure what you're feeding your cat is nutritionally complete.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Tapioca Starch, Pea Protein, Peas, Pea Fiber, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with
Mixed Tocopherols), Powdered Cellulose, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty
Acids), Natural Flavor, Potato Starch, Calcium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Choline
Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potatoes, Dried Chicory
Root, Potassium Chloride, Potassium sulfate, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate,
Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Salt, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, preserved with Mixed
Tocopherols, L-Carnitine, Vegetable Juice for color, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin
(Vitamin B3), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate,
Vitamin E Supplement, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric,
Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate
(Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of
Vitamin C), L-Lysine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese
Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6),
Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3
Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Dried Yeast, Dried
Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus
fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried
Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis
fermentation extract, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary
- Protein 36.0 % Min
- Fat 12.0 % Min
- Fiber 8.0 % Max
- Moisture 9.0 % Max
- Magnesium 0.14 % Max
- Taurine 0.15 % Min
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.5 % Min
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 2.0 % Min
- L-Carnitine* 150 mg/kg Min
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
Calorie Content: 3,430 Kcal/kg, 396 kcal/cup
Available Size: 5 lb (2.2 kg)Show Less
Most orders leave our warehouse within 2-4 business days. So you can feel confident that your order will arrive when you need it.
Please provide a street address if you choose Free shipping, Canpar or Purolator as your shipping method.
Both Canpar and Purolator shipments will require a signature upon delivery unless you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door with "no signature required". *Please note that neither Petland nor the delivery service is liable for any lost or stolen packages if you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door.
Petland.ca customers have toll-free access to highly trained customer service reps for solutions to a variety of pet questions. Contact us with any questions or concerns.