Ajouté au panier
Acana Grasslands Recipe Dry Dog Food
Every ACANA recipe is thoughtfully crafted from start to finish with premium ingredients. With the highest protein offering in ACANA pet foods, the ACANA Highest Protein Grasslands Recipe is rich with 70% quality animal ingredients like ranch-raised lamb, duck, eggs and freshwater lake fish, balanced with 30% fruits, vegetables, and botanicals, many delivered daily. Artificial colours, flavours or preservatives are never added in our kitchen.
- First THREE ingredients are fresh or raw lamb, duck, and eggs, making this recipe nutrient-dense, with our highest protein offering.
- Includes fresh or raw vegetables & fruit like spinach, whole pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, apples, and pears, all nutritious and high in fibre.
- No added grain ingredients, soy, corn, wheat or tapioca.
- Coated with freeze-dried lamb and liver and freeze-dried duck and liver for a delicious taste your dog will crave.
- Crafted in the Canada with the world’s finest ingredients.
Raw lamb (8.5%), raw duck (8.5%), eggs (8%), lamb meal (8%), herring meal (7%), turkey meal (7%), whole green peas, whole red lentils, whole chickpeas, raw freshwater lake fish* (5%), fish oil (4%), raw lamb liver (4%), duck liver (4%), raw turkey (4%), whole green lentils, whole pinto beans, whole yellow peas, lentil fibre, duck fat (2%), pea starch, dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole apples, fresh whole pears, fresh whole zucchini, dried chicory root, freeze-dried duck and liver, freeze-dried lamb and liver, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, fresh beet greens, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips. *varied mix of raw tullibee, whitefish, northern pike, and mullet
- Crude protein (min) 35%
- Fat content (min) 17%
- Crude ash (max) 8%
- Crude fibre (max) 6%
- Moisture (max) 12%
- Calcium (min) 1.7%
- Phosphorus (min) 1.2%
- Omega-6 fatty acids (min) 2.3%
- Omega-3 fatty acids (min) 1%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min) 0.2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min) 0.2%
3810 kcal/kg (457 kcal per 250ml/120g cup)
2KG / 6KG / 11.4KG