Ajouté au panier
Acana Puppy Large Breed Recipe Dry Dog Food
When it comes to ACANA food for dogs, every ingredient matters. That’s why the Puppy Large Breed Recipe is thoughtfully crafted to nurture growing puppies of all breeds. Rich with 70% quality animal ingredients like fresh Canadian chicken and raw flounder balanced with 30% fruit, vegetables & botanicals, this recipe is specially formulated to provide your growing large to giant breed puppy with the protein and nutrition they need to support their rapid development. With quality animal ingredients balanced with fruit, vegetables and botanicals delivered daily, every meal of ACANA Puppy Large Breed Recipe is like it came from the farmer’s market.
- 1st ingredient is fresh Canadian chicken. Fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- For large breed puppies that will mature to be 25kg or more.
- Features a larger kibble size.
- Contains no grain ingredients.
- Proudly crafted in Canada.
Fresh chicken (22%), chicken meal (21%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (6%), herring meal (4%), eggs (4%), raw flounder (4%), fish oil (4%), whole chickpeas, pea fibre, pea starch, turkey meal (2.5%), whole green lentils, whole yellow peas, chicken fat (2%), raw turkey livers (0.5%), salt, dried kelp, fresh whole apples, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole pears, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole zucchini, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, fresh beet greens, fresh whole blueberries, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole saskatoon berries, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, milk thistle, rosehips, turmeric
- Crude protein (min) 33%
- Fat content (min) 15%
- Crude fibre (max) 6%
- Crude ash (max) 7%
- Moisture (max) 12%
- Calcium (min) 1.4%
- Phosphorus (min) 1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids (min) 1.2%
- Omega-6 fatty acids (min) 2.4%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min) 0.4%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min) 0.4%
3375 kcal/kg (405 kcal per 250ml/120g cup)