HIGH PERFORMANCE AERATION
A Series Air Pumps are designed to significantly improve water circulation and essential oxygen levels for fish, plants, corals, and beneficial bacteria. Hobbyists will appreciate a powerful air delivery that is designed with ultra-quiet operation and energy-efficiency in mind, in addition to adjustable flow control dials that allows each outlet to be independently controlled.
WHY OXYGENATE WATER?
Oxygen is essential to living organisms and supports biologically pure water.
- Fish and plants require oxygen to “breathe”
- Beneficial bacteria need it to break down waste
- Promotes good circulation and gas exchange
STRONG AIR DELIVERY
The A Series Air Pumps improve water circulation and oxygen levels for fish, corals, and beneficial bacteria.
- Design with excellent output flow-to-pressure ratio for optimal aquarium conditions.
- For usage with 1 or several airstones or other devices depending on the model.
ADJUSTABLE FLOW CONTROL
A Series control dials allow each outlet to be independently controlled.
- Permits a precise, regulated airflow to aquarium devices
- Single and double outlet models available
- Double wide construction
- Noise suppressing baffle chamber
- Oversized rubber feet stabilizers
A Series Air Pumps draw as little as 2 watts of power (A101 model), making it a great choice for the environment.
Position flat or mount vertically.
COMPARE THE MODELS
Most orders leave our warehouse within 2-4 business days. So you can feel confident that your order will arrive when you need it.
Please provide a street address if you choose Free shipping, Canpar or Purolator as your shipping method.
Both Canpar and Purolator shipments will require a signature upon delivery unless you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door with "no signature required". *Please note that neither Petland nor the delivery service is liable for any lost or stolen packages if you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door.
Petland.ca customers have toll-free access to highly trained customer service reps for solutions to a variety of pet questions. Contact us with any questions or concerns.