There are three models with a pump outlet from 100 (one outlet), 200 (2 x 100) and 400 (2 x 200) l/h, on which the smallest model has one and the two larger ones both have two individually adjustable air outlets. And they come equipped with one or two EHEIM diffusors.
The air flow can be regulated at each outlet on the pump and also on each diffusor. This allows you to set your own individual bubble effect.
By the way: Vibration dampening rubber edgings contribute to the pump's quiet operation. The air pump stays still and doesn't wander about. Or you can hang it vertically on the aquarium glass. Specially for this there is a hook.
Advantages of the EHEIM air pump
* 3 models to fit all common aquarium sizes
* Very quiet operation
* Long service life, best quality
* Airflow adjustable at each air outlet on the device
* Additional adjustment of the air flow and bubble effect using the diffusor
* Completely equipped with:
- Diffusor: air pump 100 = 1x; air pump 200, 400 je 2x
- Airline: air pump 100 = 1 m; air pump 200, 400 je 2 m
* (Diffusor also available as a separate accessory)
* Rubber suction pads to dampen vibration
* Hook for hanging vertically
Most orders leave our warehouse within 2-4 business days. So you can feel confident that your order will arrive when you need it.
Please provide a street address if you choose Free shipping, Canpar or Purolator as your shipping method.
Both Canpar and Purolator shipments will require a signature upon delivery unless you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door with "no signature required". *Please note that neither Petland nor the delivery service is liable for any lost or stolen packages if you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door.
Petland.ca customers have toll-free access to highly trained customer service reps for solutions to a variety of pet questions. Contact us with any questions or concerns.