KH (Carbonate Hardness) helps stabilize pH in the aquarium. Water with low KH is susceptible to rapid pH shifts, greatly stressing fish and increasing the risk of disease. In marine aquariums, a proper KH level is essential for healthy coral growth. The API® KH test kit tests fresh or saltwater aquariums for carbonate hardness (KH), and helps monitor water quality and prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish and plants. Carbonate hardness stabilizes aquarium pH, and can be used to determine the proper dose of pH buffers.
- Can be used with Freshwater and Saltwater aquariums
- Helps monitor water quality and prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish
- Measures KH (Carbonate Hardness) in freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- Use for weekly monitoring and when water or fish problems appear
- 1 Glass test tube with snap-tight cap
- 1 Liquid dropper bottle with testing solution
- 1 Colour chart
Most orders leave our warehouse within 2-4 business days. So you can feel confident that your order will arrive when you need it.
Please provide a street address if you choose Free shipping, Canpar or Purolator as your shipping method.
Both Canpar and Purolator shipments will require a signature upon delivery unless you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door with "no signature required". *Please note that neither Petland nor the delivery service is liable for any lost or stolen packages if you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door.
Petland.ca customers have toll-free access to highly trained customer service reps for solutions to a variety of pet questions. Contact us with any questions or concerns.