The API® AMMONIA TEST KIT measures ammonia to help prevent fish loss, as ammonia is the number one stressor and killer of tropical fish. Ammonia is released into an aquarium in the forms of uneaten food, decaying organic matter, and when fish release it through their gills, urine, and solid waste. The API AMMONIA TEST KIT is a mercury-free, salicylate test for fresh and saltwater fish, and measures ammonia levels from 0 to 8 ppm.
- Suitable for Freshwater & Saltwater aquariums
- Helps to accurately keep track of ammonia levels
- Easy to use kit with quick results
- Use during regular fish care, addressing water problems, or setting up a new aquarium
- 130 Test strips
- 2 Liquid dropper bottles with child-resistant safety caps
- 2 Colour charts
- 1 Glass tube with snap-tight cap
Most orders leave our warehouse within 2-4 business days. So you can feel confident that your order will arrive when you need it.
Please provide a street address if you choose Free shipping, Canpar or Purolator as your shipping method.
Both Canpar and Purolator shipments will require a signature upon delivery unless you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door with "no signature required". *Please note that neither Petland nor the delivery service is liable for any lost or stolen packages if you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door.
Petland.ca customers have toll-free access to highly trained customer service reps for solutions to a variety of pet questions. Contact us with any questions or concerns.