Muttluks Fleece Lined Dog Boots; Available in 2 colours and various sizes
Online Price $57.27Regular Price $61.97
This variant is currently sold out
Fleece Lined Muttluks featuring a fleece inner lining which keeps paws warm and cozy in cold weather conditions.
- Self-tightening straps provide a secure fit
- Reflective straps for nighttime visibility
- Genuine leather soles for a soft flexible fit
- Comfortable adjustable stretchy leg cuff
- Machine washable
- Available in black or red,
- Available in eight sizes - Itty Bitty to XXL
- Distinctive, reusable cloth mesh packaging can be used for storing & washing
Paw Sizing Information:
To Measure Dogs Paws:
Place front paw on a blank paper, standing with full weight. Make one mark at the "heel" by aligning your pen straight down the back of the leg, and one mark at the longest toe nail. Measure the distance between the two markings.
- Itty Bitty: 1" (2.5cm) to 1.5" (3.8cm)
- XX Small: 1.5" (3.8cm) to 2.25" (5.3cm)
- X Small: 2.25" (5.2cm) to 2.75" (7cm)
- Small: 2.75" (7cm) to 3.23" (8.25cm)
- Medium: 3.25" (8.25cm) to 3.75" (9.5cm)
- Large: 3.75" (9.5cm) to 4.25" (10.8cm)
- X Large: 4.25" (10.8cm) to 4.75" (12.1cm)
- XX Large: 4.75" (12.1cm) to 5.25" (14cm)
Sizing Tip: Choose size which fits dogs entire paw, including toe nails. A snug fit is best. Boots that are too large may slip off.
Step 3: Putting boots on dogs
- Stand over your dog with dog between your legs
- Slide boot over the paw
- Ensure boot is all the way on
- Fasten boots Securely
- Tug the end of the boot
- If boot slips down it may be too large or fastened too loosely
- If boot stay in place, it is the correct size and fastened correctly
Boots that are too large may slip off or wear prematurely!
- A snug fit is best.
- The strap of the boot should fall at the narrow spot on the leg - just above the dew claw - at the ankle of the front legs.
- Breed examples are approximate guides only as paw sizes are not consistent within breeds.