Zoo Med Natural Grassland Tortoise Food
At last, a natural long-stem fiber diet for Tortoises. Zoo Med is proud to announce the Natural Grassland Tortoise Food. This new formulas contain long-stem fibers an important part of Tortoises natural diet. Only Zoo Meds new food contains this necessary fiber which is not found in any other commercial food. This new Natural food also contains nutritious Dandelion Greens, Yucca and other plants that tortoises love!
- Carefully formulated by Ph.D. nutritionists to meet the unique nutritional needs of Grassland Tortoise species.
- High fiber and low protein levels allow for normal growth and proper shell development (pyramiding is NOT normal and likely caused in part by a high protein/low fiber diet).
- Chopped Timothy, Miscanthus, and Alfalfa grasses provide long-stem fiber, a very important part of their natural diet. Cold-pressed milled to maintain the integrity of long-stemmed fibers.
- Contains Dandelion Greens, Yucca, and other plants that tortoises love!
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives added.
Perfect for all grassland tortoise species, including:
- Russian Tortoise (Agrionemys horsfieldii)
- African Spurred/Sulcata Tortoise (Geochelone sulcata)
- Leopard Tortoise (Geochelone pardalis)
- Pancake Tortoise (Malacochersus tornieri)
- Greek/Mediterranean Spur Thigh Tortoise (Testudo graeca)
- Hermann’s Tortoise (Testudo hermanni)
- Desert Tortoise and related species (Gopherus spp.)
- Galapagos and other giant tortoises (Geochelone nigra)
Organic Ground Whole Wheat, Suncured Timothy Hay, Miscanthus Ground Grass, Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Almond Hull Meal, Organic Soybean Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Endive, Escarole, Dicalcium Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Citric Acid (preservative), Distilled White Vinegar, Dried Dandelion Greens, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast Culture, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (stabilized source of Vitamin C), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Sodium Selenite, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium bifidum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Methionine Complex, Rosemary (flavor), Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Niacin Supplement (source of Vitamin B3), D-Calcium Pantothenate (source of Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Copper Chloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitmain B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Garlic Extract, Horseradish, Anise Extract, Juniper Extract, Cassia Bark Extract, Ginger Extract.
- Crude Protein (min) 8.5%
- Crude Fat (min) 1.9%
- Crude Fiber (max) 22.0%
- Moisture (max) 13.0%
- Calcium (min) 0.9%
- Calcium (max) 1.3%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.4%
- Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C) (min) 45 mg/lb (99 mg/kg)
Available in 15oz. and 50lb.Show Less
Most orders leave our warehouse within 2-4 business days. So you can feel confident that your order will arrive when you need it.
Petland.ca customers have toll-free access to highly trained customer service reps for solutions to a variety of pet questions. Contact us with any questions or concerns.