Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Tetra Lifeguard All-In-One-Treatment Tablets
With Lifeguard Tablets, there is no need for time-consuming guesswork when it comes to treating your freshwater fish. A unique, broad spectrum, non-antibiotic agent, Lifeguard treats the clinical signs of disease at their earliest stages in freshwater fish. Added to aquarium water, the powerful oxidizing action of HaloShield attacks and destroys microorganisms that can cause disease in fish.
- Use for treating fungus, ick, red streaks, milky or shedding slime, flukes, bacterial gill disease, mouth and fin rot, clamped or torn fins, and ulcers.
- Lifeguard Tablets may also be used as a preventive when adding new fish.
- Five day treatment.
- Convenient pre-measured tablets
1)Leave Filter System operating normally, remove filter carbon media for duration of treatment. Turn off UV sterilizer if present.
2) Add One Tablet per day to each five gallons (19L) of aquarium water. Treat for five consecutive days, at 24-hour intervals.
3) For best results, after five-day treatment, wait another 24 hours (Day 6) before returning carbon, and turning on UV sterilizer. Also on Day 6, make a 25% water change using tap water conditioner/dechlorinator.
Not suitable for scaleless fish, invertebrates (shrimp, snails, etc.) or newly set up tanks.
- 12 Tablets: (Treats up to 12 Gallon Aquarium)
- 32 Tablets: (Treats up to 32 Gallon Aquarium)