Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Living World Chinchilla Bath House
Your pet chinchilla should be given a dust bath at least twice a week. The dust bath will help keep his fur dry and healthy. In order to be sure that your pet is getting a good bath, his bath house should have a bottom that allows complete contact between him and the bath sand.
The new Living World Chinchilla Bath House has a sphere bottom and a unique design that helps prevent mess and retains sand inside the bath house.
Key Features :
- Removable cover for easy cleaning
- Sphere bottom ensures complete contact between chinchilla and bath sand
- Unique design helps prevent mess and retains sand inside the bath house
- Fits most wire cages
- Transparent tinted top
- Made of strong, durable plastic
- Can be used as a bath or nest
After your pet has finished his bath (usually 20-30 minutes of bath time should be enough) remove the sand from the bath house as he might use it as a toilet.