Instinct Raw Longevity Chicken Recipe 100% Freeze Dried Kitten Food
Instinct wants all pets to live longer, happier, healthier lives and that starts with the food they eat. That's why Instinct Raw Longevity is raising the bar for raw pet nutrition using recipes intentionally crafted by their pet nutrition scientists. They've figured out how to provide not just the right nutrients, but the right amounts to support optimal health - from your pet's coat to their gut to their heart. Because your pet deserves the best life possible - and it starts with the real nutrition of raw.
- 93% real chicken, organs and bone and 7% vegetables, fruits and other wholesome ingredients.
- Our carefully selected rainbow of fruits and vegetables provides key nutrients your pet needs to stay healthy.
- Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids for healthy skin & coat
- Probiotic & Fiber for gut health
- Protein, Calcium & Phosphorus for healthy muscle & bone growth
- Vitamins A & E, Zinc, and Selenium for immune health
- DHA for healthy eyes & mind
- Taurine for healthy heart function
Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Ground Flaxseed, Fish Oil, Dried Chicory Root, Montmorillonite Clay, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Apples, Carrots, Yellow Squash, Spinach, Blueberries, Cranberries, Ground Miscanthus Grass, Potassium Chloride, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Salt, Yeast Culture, Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate), Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, DL-Methionine, Mixed Tocopherols (for freshness), Rosemary Extract.
- CRUDE PROTEIN (MIN) 38.0%
- CRUDE FAT (MIN) 36.0%
- CRUDE FIBER (MAX) 3.0%
- MOISTURE (MAX) 6.0%
- DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID (DHA) (MIN) 0.20%
- CALCIUM (MIN) 1.6%
- PHOSPHORUS (MIN) 1.0%
- ZINC (MIN) 200 mg/kg
- SELENIUM (MIN) 0.50 mg/kg
- VITAMIN A (MIN) 20,000 IU/kg
- VITAMIN E (MIN) 600 IU/kg
- TAURINE (MIN) 0.40%
- OMEGA 3 FATTY ACID (MIN) 1.10%
- OMEGA 6 FATTY ACID (MIN) 6.0%
- BACILLUS COAGULANS (MIN) 150,000,000 CFU/lb