Product successfully added to your shopping cart
FELIWAY CLASSIC Spray for Cats
Did you know?
Cats communicate through natural messages released in the air, called pheromones. Using feline natural reassuring messages, FELIWAY helps your cat happily adjust to the pace of modern life, ensures full happiness and avoids signs like urine spraying, scratching, fighting or hiding.
There are 3 main types of feline messages
- “Happy Messages” When comfortable and happy, cats mark their territory as familiar by rubbing their face against corners, furniture, people, or other cats at home. By doing that, they release a “happy message”. When present in the environment, these “happy messages” provide reassurance to the cats.
- "Harmony Messages" After the mother gives birth, she sends “harmony messages” to her kittens. These messages, released in the mammary zone, are naturally appeasing and and ensure harmony between the kittens.
- "Territory Messages" Cats are territorial by nature. They like to feel in control of their territory. They have their own way of telling other cats “this is mine”! They scratch in visible places and leave marks and “territory messages”, coming from their paws.
FELIWAY CLASSIC Spray is the original cat pheromone spray to reassure cats and kittens during car travel and veterinary visits and to help control unwanted behaviours like urine spraying and scratching in the home. Trusted by veterinarians and pet owners worldwide for over 20 years, more than 14 million cats have benefitted from FELIWAY cat pheromone products.
Ingredients: F3 feline facial pheromone analogue, 10%. Ethanol
When to use FELIWAY CLASSIC Spray?
- If you plan to travel with your cat or visit the veterinarian, spray FELIWAY CLASSIC in your cat's carrier
- If your cats show signs of discomfort during transport: vomiting, urination, defecation but also meowing, agitation and salivation
- If your cat shows signs of stress at home like urine spraying, scratching walls or furniture, in targeted locations (TIP: for widespread scratching and urine spraying, or for extended stays away from home, use a FELIWAY CLASSIC Diffuser Starter Kit for up to 30 days.)
Where to use FELIWAY CLASSIC Spray?
- On-the-go: Spray 8 pumps on your cat's bedding, inside the carrier, or in the car 15 minutes before travel
- At home: Spray 8 pumps daily on each area where your cat is peeing or scratching (e.g., sofas, chairs, door frames, doors, etc.)
Where NOT to use?
- Never spray directly on your cat
- Never spray in the carrier if your cat is inside
- Always spray on an item or surface, not in the air
- Always wait 15 minutes after spraying before introducing your cat to the sprayed item or area
- Do not spray on the scratching post; it could prevent your cat from using it
How long will FELIWAY CLASSIC Spray last?
- Each application lasts 4 to 5 hours; reapply as needed
- Each 20 mL bottle contains up to 20 applications (8 sprays per application)