BLUE Wilderness Grain Free Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24lb
BLUE Wilderness natural dry dog food satisfies the spirit of the wolf in your canine with more of the meat dogs love and is enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. This high protein dog food starts with delicious, protein-rich chicken, contains wholesome grains and features antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits. Specially formulated for adult dogs, the high-quality protein plus complex carbohydrates help support your dog’s energy needs.
- PACKED WITH REAL CHICKEN: A recipe made to satisfy your dog’s natural love for meat, this high protein adult dog food starts with high-quality chicken to help build and maintain healthy muscles
- INCLUDES WHOLESOME GRAINS: Complex carbohydrates from wholesome grains help fuel your adult dog’s energy needs to support an active lifestyle. Plus, it contains omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to support skin and coat health
- ANTIOXIDANT-RICH LIFESOURCE BITS: A precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists to support immune system health, life stage needs and a healthy oxidative balance
- NATURAL DOG FOOD: BLUE dry dog food is made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients and has NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, NO corn, wheat or soy, and NO artificial flavors or preservatives
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Tomato Pomace, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Starch, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, DL-Methionine, Potatoes, Dried Chicory Root, Pea Fiber, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vegetable Juice for color, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Carnitine, Copper Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C, L-Lysine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary
- Crude Protein 34.0% min
- Crude Fat 15.0% min
- Crude Fiber 6.0% max
- Moisture 10.0% max
- Calcium 1.4% min
- Phosphorus 0.9% min
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.5% min
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 2.75% min
- Glucosamine 400 mg/kg min
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Calorie Content: 3,599 kcal/kg, 409 kcal/ cup
Available Size: 24lbShow Less
Most orders leave our warehouse within 2-4 business days. So you can feel confident that your order will arrive when you need it.
Please provide a street address if you choose Free shipping, Canpar or Purolator as your shipping method.
Both Canpar and Purolator shipments will require a signature upon delivery unless you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door with "no signature required". *Please note that neither Petland nor the delivery service is liable for any lost or stolen packages if you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door.
Petland.ca customers have toll-free access to highly trained customer service reps for solutions to a variety of pet questions. Contact us with any questions or concerns.