Aqueon Tropical Flakes
Aqueon Tropical Foods provide optimum nutrition for a wide array of tropical fish. They provide a healthy daily diet for proper growth and vitality and bring out natural colors in fish. Flake food floats at the surface of the water for fish to enjoy. Also available in granules to accommodate the various feeding habits throughout the water column.
- Natural ingredients and colors with added vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients
- Nutritious food ingredients that fish are naturally attracted to
- Formulated so that fish utilize more of what they eat and create less waste
- Floating flakes for surface feeding
- Will not cloud water when fed as directed
- Ideal for Angelfish, Tetra Species, Barb Species, Rasboras, Danios, White Cloud Minnows, Rainbow Fish, Fancy Guppies, Platies, Swordtails, Corydoras Catfish, Most Loaches, Kribensis
Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes), Whole Wheat Flour, Soybean Meal, Whole Dried Krill, Wheat Gluten Meal, Dried Yeast, Squid Meal, Kelp Meal, Wheat Germ, Fish Oil, Corn Gluten Meal, Spirulina, Garlic, Natural Astaxanthin, Marigold Powder, Chili Powder, Spinach, Choline Chloride, Calcium Propionate (A Preservative), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source Of Vitamin C), Vitamin A Acetate, Cholecalciferol (Source Of Vitamin D3), Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Menadione Sodium Bisulphite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Thiamine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Dl-Alphatocopherol (E), Manganese Sulfate, Cobalt Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate.
- Crude Protein (min.) 41.0%
- Crude Fat (min.) 7.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.) 3.0%
- Moisture (max.) 8.0%
- Phosphorus (min.) 1%.
Net Weight: 2.29oz.Show Less