Ajouté au panier
Orijen Original Dry Dog Food
*Note that this product is going through a packaging change and you may receive new or old packaging*
Help your dog thrive with the power of protein-rich recipes that provide peak nourishment. Dogs are ancestral carnivores, so they need a Biologically Appropriate diet rich and varied in whole animal ingredients. ORIJEN Original diet is packed with 85% quality animal ingredients like fresh or raw free-run chicken and turkey, and wild-caught or sustainably farmed fish. Packed with WholePrey animal ingredients like organs and bone, ORIJEN food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition dogs need. The result is a diet for your canine companion that is beyond comparison.
- The first 5 ingredients are fresh or raw poultry and fish ingredients.
- 85% quality poultry and fish ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- Our authentic WholePrey diet features the most succulent parts of the prey like poultry or fish, organs and bone to mimic what your dog’s ancestors consumed in the wild.
- Freeze-dried coated for a burst of raw flavour your dog instinctively craves.
- Proudly crafted in Canada with the world’s best ingredients.
Fresh chicken (25%), raw turkey (8%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (7%), raw whole herring (6%), raw whole hake (5%), fresh eggs (5%), raw turkey liver (5%), dehydrated chicken (4%), dehydrated turkey (4%), dehydrated mackerel (4%), dehydrated sardine (4%), dehydrated herring (4%), whole red lentils, whole chickpeas, whole peas, chicken fat (3%), whole green lentils, whole pinto beans, whole navy beans, lentil fibre, pollock oil (1%), pea starch, dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole apples, fresh whole pears, dried chicory root, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.
- Crude protein 38%
- Fat content 18%
- Crude ash 9%
- Crude fibers 5%
- Moisture 12%
- Calcium 1.4%
- Phosphorus 1.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids 1.0%
- Omega-6 fatty acids 3.0%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 0.3%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 0.2%
- Glucosamine 1400mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate 1200mg/kg
3860 kcal/kg (463 kcal per 250ml/120g cup)
2KG / 6KG / 11.4KG