Fritz Complete Full-Spectrum Water Conditioner
- Full-spectrum water conditioner
- Detoxifies ammonia, nitrite and nitrate
- One-step nitrogen cycle management
- Does not affect pH
- Will not over-activate skimmers
- Economical concentrated formula
Directions & Dosage:
Use 1 tsp (5 ml) per 50 U.S. gallons (189 L). For smaller volumes, use two drops per gallon.
- For best results, add Fritz Complete to tap water in a separate container before adding water to aquarium.
- No equipment restrictions necessary
- No contraindications: can be used with all of our other products and meds
- Easy measuring: the 4 oz, 8 oz and 16 oz bottle caps are approximately 5 mL volume
- Make sure that there is plenty of water flow or aeration when dosing. The active ingredient can reduce the dissolved oxygen quickly when used in large amounts. Avoid overdosing or frequent dosing if possible.
- Overdosed? Observe livestock for distress, perform small water changes if needed
- Test with: chlorine test kit, salicylate-type ammonia test kit (those with yellow/green color charts) and avoid Nessler-type ammonia test kits (those with yellow/amber color charts)
NOTE: If treating aquarium for ammonia, nitrite or nitrate, base dose on total aquarium volume. For extremely high levels of chloramine or nitrite, dosage can be repeated or increased up to 5x within a 24-hour period.
Available in 4oz / 8oz / 16oz.
Most orders leave our warehouse within 2-4 business days. So you can feel confident that your order will arrive when you need it.
Please provide a street address if you choose Free shipping, Canpar or Purolator as your shipping method.
Both Canpar and Purolator shipments will require a signature upon delivery unless you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door with "no signature required". *Please note that neither Petland nor the delivery service is liable for any lost or stolen packages if you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door.
Petland.ca customers have toll-free access to highly trained customer service reps for solutions to a variety of pet questions. Contact us with any questions or concerns.