*Special order items may take an extra 10-18 business days to ship*
PlexidorPet Doors are professionally engineered and manufactured from quality materials to be the very best: quiet, energy-efficient, completely secure, long-lasting and most importantly safe and easy for pets to use.
- See-Thru Panels , Rigid, high-impact, shatter-resistant Plexiglas panels.
- Secure - Doors have locks, plus separate security plates, and can only be unscrewed and removed from inside your home.
- Two-Way Self-Closing , Panels close automatically when pet has gone through. Mechanism concealed within main frame.
- Safe and Easy To Use , See-thru Plexiglas panels open smoothly both ways with a gentle push.
- Close Quietly , Won't disturb you, or frighten your pet.
- Versatile - Unique twin panels need only light pressure to open them, so large and small pets can use the same door.
- Energy-Efficient , The panels are molded to form a €°Û÷Thermo pane' effect for excellent insulation, and edged with snug fitting, high-density, nylon pile weather seal to provide superior draft-proofing.Ideal for extreme climates. Size XL is a solid 3/8 thick sheet of acrylic.
- Heavy-Duty Frames , Anodized aluminum won't rust, crack or warp. Attractive satin finish, or baked on white finish.
A PlexiDor Wall Series pet door can be installed into stud, brick, block or cement exterior walls up to 12 inches thick. Each wall unit includes an aluminum tunnel kit that connects the interior and exterior frames. The tunnel materials ensure a professional fit and finish that provides a quality appearance for your home. The bottom section of the wall tunnel has an outward slope to prevent water from entering your home. The tunnel will not rust, has no sharp edges and is easy to keep clean.
The Plexidor wall units include an interior aluminum frame, exterior aluminum frame and aluminum tunnel units frame. They can frame out up to 12! thick walls.
All measurements are in inches*
Plexidor Small Dog/Cat Door (currently special order & may take an extra 1-2 weeks to ship) Measurements:
Opening 6.1/2"w x 7.1/4"h
Cut Hole 8.1/2"w x 10 1/8"h
Overall 10"w x 12"h
Size cats up to 24 lbs. and dogs up to 9 lb
Plexidor Medium Dog Door Measurements:
Opening 9"w x 12"h
Cut Hole 11.7/8"w x 15.1/4"h
Overall 13.3/4"w x 17.1/2"h
Size dogs up to 40 lbs.
Plexidor Large Dog Door Measurements:
Opening 11.3/4"w x 16!"h
Cut Hole 14.1/2"w x 19"h
Overall 16.1/2"w x 21.1/4"h
Size dogs up to 100 lbs.
Plexidor XLarge Dog Door Measurement:
Opening 16"w x 23.3/4"h
Cut Hole 18.1/2"w x 26.1/2"h
Overall 20.1/2"w x 28.3/4"h
Size dogs up to 220 lbs.
Most orders leave our warehouse within 2-4 business days. So you can feel confident that your order will arrive when you need it.
Please provide a street address if you choose Free shipping, Canpar or Purolator as your shipping method.
Both Canpar and Purolator shipments will require a signature upon delivery unless you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door with "no signature required". *Please note that neither Petland nor the delivery service is liable for any lost or stolen packages if you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door.
Petland.ca customers have toll-free access to highly trained customer service reps for solutions to a variety of pet questions. Contact us with any questions or concerns.