Versele-Laga Nature Cavia (Guinea Pig) Food
Online Only Item
Varied, high-fibre mixture for guinea pigs
- Cereal-free composition with extra vegetables full of vitamins and minerals
- Varied, high-fibre mixture full of grasses, herbs and vegetables
- Extra Vegetables: Rich in vegetables full of vitamins and minerals
- Extra Vit C: Essential vit. C for extra resistance and optimal condition
- Grain-Free: Grain-free, for a good digestion
Derivatives of vegetable origin (timothy, grasses and herbs 21%), vegetables (beetroot 5.5%, yellow peas 4%, green peas 12%), fruit (rosehip 1%), seeds, minerals, vegetable protein extracts, FOS, calendula, MOS, algae, yucca
Protein 15.0%, fat content 3.0%, crude fibre 16.0%, crude ash 8.0%, calcium 0.75%, phosphorus 0.6%
Vitamin A 10850 IU, vitamin D3 1300 IU, vitamin E 85 mg, vitamin C 240 mg, 3b103 (iron) 108 mg, 3b202 (iodine) 2 mg, E4 (copper) 10 mg, 3b502 (manganese) 81 mg, 3b603 (zinc) 76 mg, E8 (selenium) 0.21 mg
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Refresh food and drinking water every day.
- Depending on the size and the breed, an average daily food portion of 40 to 55 g is recommended for a guinea pig.
- Also provide ample Nature Timothy hay to complete the diet.
- Combine with Nature Snacks for additional variation for the animal.
Available Size: 700g / 2.3kg