Science Diet Adult 7+, Chicken Recipe, Dry Cat Food; Available in 3 Sizes
Online Price $28.98Regular Price $31.97
This variant is currently sold out
Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ dry cat food supports graceful aging in cats. Provides a synergistic ingredient blend to help support energy & activity level.
- Essential taurine for heart health & balanced minerals to support kidneys & bladder
- Vitamin E, Omega-3s & -6s for beautiful skin & fur
- Easy-to-digest ingredients with natural fibers for healthy digestion
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, DL-Methionine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
4006 kcal/kg (500 kcal/cup)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||38.7|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.49|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.01|
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|4 (1,8)||1/4 (30)|
|6 (2,7)||1/3 (40)|
|8 (3,6)||3/8 (45)|
|10 (4,5)||1/2 (65)|
|12 (5,4)||1/2 (65)|
|14 (6,4)||5/8 (80)|
|16 (7,3)||2/3 (85)|
Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Chicken Recipe cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Adult cats 7+ years of age.