Reptology Turtle Pier Floating
Online Only Item
Designed to fit most 20 gallon or larger tanks, the Turtle Pier has a platform base that is 16-Inch long x 11-Inch wide with a ramp extending 5-Inch from the 16-Inch side. The Turtle Pier's floating platform rests just above the water line on four 12-Inch pylons that can be extended to 16-Inch with the four 4-Inch extensions (included) so your turtle can rest out of the water for basking while saving space in your tank.
Each pilon has a suction cup so you can affix each securely to the bottom of your tank to prevent shifting. The floating platform allows for evaporation and will rise or fall with the water level up to 16-Inch and can be set as low as 3-Inch for low or no-water environments. A docking ramp provides your pet an easy climb to the upper level where they can bask and eat.
Each platform has a bin for gravel (not included) that can be used to provide a counterbalance for your large turtle when they climb the ramp. Reptology Turtle Piers are easily assembled and made of durable plastic that is easy to clean and is safe for both children and pets.
- The pier’s platform rests upon 4 pylon supports that are attached with suction cups that connect to the bottom surface of a tank.
- For a strong and secure bond, please clean and wash the suction cups with water before placing them inside the tank, as well as the contact areas at the bottom of the tank.
- In addition to serving as a basking platform that allows your pet to dry off and regulate temperature, the Floating Turtle Pier also satisfies their natural instinct to hide and rest underneath.
- Provides a more natural aquatic environment that gives you a new way to interact with your pet.
- Great for turtles, frogs, newts, and salamanders.