Science Diet Adult Multiple Benefit Dry Cat Food; Chicken Recipe
Online Price $49.98Regular Price $55.77
This variant is currently sold out
Hill's Science Diet Multiple Benefit Adult dry cat food is ideal for mulitple cat households.
- L-Carnitine helps transform fat into energy & high quality protein helps maintain lean muscle
- Natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs
- High-quality ingredients make litter box clean-up easy & natural fiber supports digestive health
Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Whole Grain Wheat, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
3325 kcal/kg (273 kcal/cup)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||37.0|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.57|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.66|
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|4 (1,8)||1/2 (40)|
|6 (2,7)||2/3 (55)|
|8 (3,6)||3/4 (60)|
|10 (4,5)||1 (80)|
|12 (5,4)||1 1/8 (90)|
|14 (6,4)||1 1/4 (105)|
|16 (7,3)||1 3/8 (115)|
Hill's Science Diet Adult Multiple Benefit cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Adult cats 1 - 6 years who share their home
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Kitten or Hill's Science Diet Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
Available Sizes: 7lb. / 15.5lb.