Hikari Tropical Jumbo Carnisticks
Online Only Item
A scientifically formulated diet for larger top feeding fish, like arowana and other monster fish, that takes on a live-fish-like texture when put in water. An extremely flavorful, color enhancing diet with more balanced nutrient profile than live foods without the fear of parasites or bacteria issues.
- Floating Food
- Daily Diet
- Colour Enhancing
A Unique Monster Stick Offering A Texture Large Fish Love
- Can completely eliminate the need for live fish feeding
- A unique blend of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals and amino acids all perfectly balanced to offer a daily diet most larger top-feeding carnivores love
- Free of unwanted parasites and bacteria which are common hitch hikers with most live foods
- Higher levels of carotenoids promote the development of brilliant colors not common in carnivorous fish kept in an indoor aquarium void of natural sunlight
- Key ingredients in this floating pellet allow us to produce a diet that helps most top-feeding monster fish develop their true form over time
A Pellet Designed With A Purpose
- Absorbs water rapidly taking on a texture of a live fish
- A highly flavorful, easily digested nutrient mix
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- Each stick offers the caloric equivalent of approximately one live goldfish
Fish meal, krill meal, wheat flour, flaked corn, brewers dried yeast, wheat starch, potato starch, rice bran, DL-methionine, astaxanthin, L-lysine, canthaxanthin, garlic, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, red 3 (artificial color).
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 40.0%||min. 4.0%||max. 3.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 14.0%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|min. 1.0%||min. 19,000 IU/kg||min. 2,800 IU/kg||min. 2,000 IU/kg||min. 490 mg/kg|
Feed two to three times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period. Carnivorous fish often resist a new type of food when changing their diet, continued use will assure acceptance. Additionally, for these larger fish, throwing the stick at the surface causing a splash can increase acceptance.
Ideal for larger top-feeding carnivores especially arowana & peacocks.
Note: Hikari® Tropical Jumbo Carnisticks® contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured, because of our rigid quality standards, each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
Available Sizes: 6.37 oz / 17.6 ozShow Less