Hikari Koi Gold Floating Pellet
Online Price $512.97Regular Price $578.99
This variant is currently sold out
A color enhancing, daily diet developed to offer improved growth rates, superior form and excellent natural coloration.
Hikari® Gold® is a uniquely designed, daily diet, for feeding Koi and other pond fish in warmer water temperatures. The carefully selected ingredients promote active color enhancement while the vitamin and mineral package helps support immune system health. Hikari®, successfully making champions for decades™!
Regularly monitor yourr water temperature and adjust the amount and frequency of your feedings based on this temperature, the water condition, number and size of fish and their activity level. Avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food remaining after the feeding period.
- For 20-30°C (68-86°F) - Feed 2 to 4 times per day the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes.
- For 15-20°C (59-68°F) - Feed no more than twice daily the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For best results try to feed during the warmer part of the day.
- For 11-15°C (52-59°F) - We suggest using Hikari® Excel® or Hikari® Wheat-Germ Formula.
- Below 11°C (52°F) - We suggest using Hikari® Wheat-Germ Formula, specially designed for lower temperature digestibility.
Available in the following pellet sizes:
- Baby Pellet: 1.7 - 2.0 mm (22 lb)
- Mini Pellet: 2.7 - 4.0 mm (11 lb, 22 lb)
- Medium Pellet: 4.0 - 5.5 mm (11 lb, 22 lb)
- Large Pellet: 7.2 - 9.0 mm (11 lb, 22 lb)