Hikari Koi Gold Floating Pellet
Online Only Item
Hikari® Gold® is a daily diet, built upon decades of koi breeding and showing experience to meet the nutritional needs of koi while offering that desirable Japanese form. We use the highest grade of ingredients formulated in scientifically developed quantities to produce a diet that will bring the brilliant colors of your fish to life rapidly.
- Floating Food
- Daily Diet
- Colour Enhancing
Growth & Color You'll Love
- High in carotene and NS Germ
- High protein levels, improving growth rates
- Brings out natural, brilliant colors while reducing washed out colors
A Uniquely Formulated Nutrient Mix
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- Vitamin E offers increased amino acid levels
- Higher feed efficiency than competitive foods in this class
- Also great for larger tropical fish
When your water temperature is consistently above 60° but below 70°, feed one to two times daily. When the water temperature stays above 70°, feed two to four times daily. Warmer temperatures translates to more activity and the need for more food. Always remove all remaining food after the feeding period to avoid over-feeding and the water quality problems associated with this action.
Note: Hikari® Gold® contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards, each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
Available in the following pellet sizes:
- Baby Pellet: 1.7 - 2.0 mm (22 lb)
- Mini Pellet: 2.7 - 4.0 mm (17.6 oz, 11 lb, 22 lb)
- Medium Pellet: 4.0 - 5.5 mm (17.6 oz, 11 lb, 22 lb)
- Large Pellet: 7.2 - 9.0 mm (11 lb, 22 lb)