BLUE Life Protection Formula Small Breed Chicken & Oatmeal Recipe Dry Puppy Food
Because puppyhood is such an important stage in any dog’s life, BLUE Life Protection Formula Puppy Small Breed Dry Dog Food features ingredients that support the healthy growth and development of small-breed puppies. It contains the ingredients you’ll love feeding as much as they’ll love eating. BLUE Life Protection Formula dog food is a product of the Blue Buffalo company. Based in the United States, Blue Buffalo makes premium-quality pet foods featuring real meat, fruit and vegetables.
- REAL MEAT FIRST: Blue Buffalo foods always feature real meat as the first ingredient; High-quality protein from real chicken helps your dog build and maintain healthy muscles; Plus they contain wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit
- FOR SMALL BREED PUPPIES: BLUE Life Protection Formula Small Breed Puppy Food supports healthy growth and contains DHA and ARA (important fatty acids found in mother’s milk) to support cognitive function and retinal health
- ANTIOXIDANT-RICH LIFESOURCE BITS: A precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists to support immune system health, life stage needs and a healthy oxidative balance
- A NATURAL DOG FOOD: BLUE dry dog food is made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals; BLUE contains NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Barley, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Peas, Dried Egg Product, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Tomato Pomace, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Pea Protein, Fish Oil (source of ARA-Arachidonic Acid and DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Potatoes, Dried Chicory Root, Choline Chloride, Pea Fiber, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin E Supplement, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Garlic, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vegetable Juice for color, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary
- Crude Protein 29.0% min
- Crude Fat 17.0% min
- Crude Fiber 5.0% max
- Moisture 10.0% max
- DHA 0.1% min
- Calcium 1.4% min
- Phosphorus 1.0% min
- Choline 2,750 mg/kg min
- ARA* 0.05% min
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.75% min
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 3.25% min
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content: 3,709 kcal/kg, 415 kcal/ cup
Available Sizes: 6lb / 15lb bags.Show Less
Most orders leave our warehouse within 2-4 business days. So you can feel confident that your order will arrive when you need it.
Petland.ca customers have toll-free access to highly trained customer service reps for solutions to a variety of pet questions. Contact us with any questions or concerns.