Ajouté au panier
Orijen Six Fish Dry Cat Food
*Note that this product is going through a packaging change and you may receive new or old packaging*
Help your cat thrive with the power of protein-rich recipes that provide peak nourishment. As obligate carnivores, modern cats are built like their ancestors and thrive on a Biologically Appropriate diet rich in protein and fat sourced from a variety of animal ingredients. ORIJEN Six Fish diet is made with fish from raw1 wild-caught pilchard, hake, mackerel, flounder, rockfish and sole. Packed with WholePrey animal ingredients like fish, organs and bone, ORIJEN Six Fish diet is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition cats need. With 85% quality animal ingredients and a freeze-dried liver coating, this diet is beyond comparison.
- The first 5 ingredients are raw fish ingredients.
- 85% quality fish ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- Our authentic WholePrey diet features the most succulent parts of the prey like fish, organs and bone to mimic what your cat’s ancestors consumed in the wild.
- Freeze-dried coated for a burst of raw flavour your cat instinctively craves.
- Proudly crafted in Canada with the world’s best ingredients.
Raw whole pilchard (28%), raw whole hake (7%), raw whole mackerel (6%), raw flounder (5%), raw whole rockfish (5%), raw whole sole (5%), dehydrated mackerel (5%), dehydrated herring (5%), dehydrated blue whiting (5%), pollock oil (5%), dehydrated whitefish (5%), dehydrated sardine (4%), sunflower oil, whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole peas, lentil fibre, whole chickpeas, whole pinto beans, pea starch, dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole apples, fresh whole pears, dried chicory root, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.
- Crude protein 40%
- Fat content 19%
- Crude ash 9%
- Crude fiber 3%
- Moisture 10%
- Calcium 1.6%
- Phosphorus 1.2%
- Magnesium 0.1%
- Taurine 0.3%
- Omega-6 fatty acids 2.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids 2.1%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 0.8%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 0.5%
4070 kcal/kg (529 kcal per 250ml/130g cup)
1.8KG / 5.4KG