Ajouté au panier
Orijen Original Dry Cat Food
Help your cat thrive with the power of protein-rich recipes that provide peak nourishment. As obligate carnivores, modern cats are built like their ancestors and thrive on a Biologically Appropriate diet rich in protein and fat sourced from a variety of animal ingredients. ORIJEN Original Cat diet is made with fresh or raw free-run chicken and turkey and wild-caught fish. Packed with WholePrey animal ingredients like poultry, fish, organs and bone, ORIJEN Original Cat diet is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition adult cats need. With 85% quality animal ingredients and a freeze-dried liver coating, this diet is beyond comparison.
- The first 5 ingredients are fresh or raw poultry and fish ingredients.
- 85% quality poultry and fish ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- Our authentic WholePrey diet features the most succulent parts of the prey like poultry or fish, organs and bone to mimic what your cat’s ancestors consumed in the wild.
- Freeze-dried coated for a burst of raw flavour your cat instinctively craves.
- Proudly crafted in Canada with the world’s best ingredients.
Fresh chicken (20%), raw turkey (10%), raw whole herring (9%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (6%), raw whole hake (5%), raw turkey liver (5%), fresh eggs (5%), dehydrated chicken (4%), dehydrated turkey (4%), dehydrated mackerel (4%), dehydrated sardine (4%), dehydrated herring (4%), chicken fat (4%), whole red lentils, whole peas, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, lentil fibre, whole pinto beans, pea starch, whole navy beans, pollock oil (1%), dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole apples, fresh whole pears, dried chicory root, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.
- Crude protein 40%
- Crude fat 20%
- Crude ash 8%
- Crude fiber 3%
- Moisture 10%
- Calcium 1.4%
- Phosphorus 1.1%
- Magnesium 0.1%
- Taurine 0.2%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* 1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* 3.1%
- DHA 0.3%
- EPA 0.2%
4160 kcal/kg(541 kcal per 250ml/130g cup)
1.8KG / 5.4KG