Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Zoë Dog Small Breed Chicken, Quinoa & Black Bean Dry Dog Food
Quality sources of protein, including chicken and eggs, are at the foundation of this recipe. It’s what they are paired with, that makes Zoë different. From “superfoods” like quinoa and berries to healthy fats and probiotics, Zoë dog food is created with carefully selected ingredients to offer pet parents a healthier option and pets a flavorful dish they can enjoy.
- Made in Canada, suitable for small breed adult dogs
- Quality, Canadian sources of protein, including fresh chicken, chicken meal and eggs, are at the foundation of our recipe.
- This powerful combination of salmon oil, chia & flax ensures a diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids to help your dog maintain a healthy skin & coat.
- Prebiotics & probiotics, along with ingredients rich in dietary fiber such as sweet potatoes, black beans, oats and barley, help support a healthy digestive system.
- Berries and carrots, loaded with antioxidants and phytonutrients, along with vitamins and minerals help support a healthy immune system.
Chicken meal, deboned chicken, green peas, brown rice, pearled barley, oatmeal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural chicken flavour, quinoa, black beans, sweet potatoes, flaxseeds, chia seeds, eggs, calcium carbonate, salmon oil (source of DHA), carrots, blueberries, cranberries, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, inositol, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, salt, DL-methionine, lecithin, chicory root extract, yeast extract, choline chloride, L-lysine, rosemary extract, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus helveticus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product.
|Crude Protein (min)||25.0%
|Crude Fat (min)||15.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||4.0%|
|Vitamin A (min)||15,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 (min)||800 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (min)||100 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) (min)||60 mg/kg|
|Omega-6 fatty acids (min)||3.0%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids (min)||0.5%|
Calorie content: 3,535 kcal/kg • 353 kcal/cup (ME, calculated)
2 kg (4.4lb)